Thursday, March 26, 2009

Here's What I Can Tell You

We thought, THOUGHT we knew where to look for a car, but discovered at the last minute that this place had an F rating with the Better Biz Bureau.

So we came home and had tilapia.

***

I worked the dealers against each other tonight, finally getting a deal from a place in Plano that made the place one city over shake their heads and surrender.

***

The place in Plano has no grade at all, but at least no F.

***

"Can I ask you a personal question?" asked my aunt.

Of course...

***

Friends ask me to counsel them, and I have to tell them no. "But I trust you!" they say.

I refer them out.

I refer out couples too.

***

I want to see a counselor. I want to talk about a few things.

I may just be the very worst type of client.

***

Being a counselor, by the way, is like having to be sober twice.

***

I'm in my comfortable pajama pants.

***

Wolfboy begs me to sleep with him, night after night. I often do. Tonight I will.

***

We have this big bag of oranges. Oranges? Tangerines? Clementines? Something. Small little orange fruits. Two of every three are sour, but that third one... wow.

***

I remember Brendon in the elevator, eating oranges out of a grocery bag before he even got back to his desk, big grin on his face: "Try one! They're SO sweet!"

He's in Uganda now.

***

"I am everywhere."

***

I genuinely like having Ringo around. We play. He gives me big belly laughs every day.

***

Whit wrecked his car. No... I gather some schmo darted out in front of him and wrecked it FOR him.

I'm glad the family is okay.

***

Peace.

No comments: