Tuesday, May 06, 2008

From Edita

After submitting my final, late paper, I received this nice email from the professor, Dr. Edita Ruzgyte.

***

Thank you for the paper. It would not be a student life if we did not keep scrambling for the last papers, projects and deadlines.

There is a saying: "I like deadlines, especially the whoozing sound that they make as they pass through."

The good thing, as important as education is, it still falls far behind of the essencial things in life. You did great and made an A in the class.

I have to say that I will miss you in class. You are very insightful and interested in the process and not content. The questions that you are raising in your process papers and in the class are full of wisdom and insight. Thank you for sharing it with your peers in class.

I have no doubt that your passion, knowledge, skills and eagerness to learn will help you to continue on the journey of becoming a great counselor.

Enjoy it and never forget to have fun in life,

Edita

3 comments:

Michael said...

We knew it all along.

amcnew said...

Not surprised.

Amanda said...

This is wonderful.