Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fading...

It's pushing bedtime.

I'm home, after a good trip. I'm about half crazy from fatigue.

I should write about my travels in detail, I suppose, but for now, just know that I have terrific friends in Whit and Michael, and a terrific father in Doug.

Whit and I did martial arts stuff together, watched TV, and had some laughs. Some things never change.

Michael got Dad and me two of the hottest tickets in town.

Dad and I talked about everything under the sun. A lot of it was boy talk, and... some of it was magic.

We shopped for guitars, and also had the privilege of being two out of 320 people to watch a two hour and twenty minute Willie Nelson/Asleep at the Wheel concert at Austin City Limits.

I'm glad to be back. The trip was great.

I'm listening to the new Steven Wilson solo album, Insurgentes. It is... epic and sublime. It's what I wanted Radiohead to sound like.

If I fell asleep right NOW, I could get eight hours of rest.

Soon, but not quite yet. I just can't let go of this CD yet.

Y'all get some rest.

1 comment:

Michael said...

I was happy to have you and glad you and the Doug could enjoy a fine ACL taping.