Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Just a dash of this and a pinch of that

Good morning.

Rangers won 9-1 in their opener yesterday (which thankfully wasn't on the road for once). They lit up Cliff Lee pretty badly. I gather Lee looked awful in spring training as well. I imagine the Indians should be concerned about their Cy Young winner. Do I recall that he was 22-3 last season?

***

BB's current therapy: Death is this Communion by High on Fire.

***

I started my new group last night. I was supposed to start next week, but that got changed. That is, everyone was informed that it'd be changing except yours truly, who got the call only a few hours prior. But that's okay. This ain't my first rodeo.

It went well. I'm excited.

***

Work tends to be extremely busy lately. Our Refugee Services department makes steady referrals to us, so I'm often in the middle of some Food Stamps and/or Medicaid stuff with clients.

***

My work computer has died, so I've got my trusty, road-worn iBook here to get me by.

***

And... I wanted to say thank you. You know who you are.

***

Happy Tuesday.

No comments: