Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Movies

I was tagged by Orange Paisley.

Total number of movies I own on DVD/Video:

DVD: 52

VHS: 28

(I went home over lunch and counted. Seems I had my numbers backwards)

Last film I bought:

Er… uh… Does Faith Rewarded, the documentary about the ’04 Red Sox championship count? Then it was probably Spider-Man 2.

Last film I watched:

In a theater: The Incredibles
At home: That Ramones documentary

Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me:

In no particular order:
1. Cannery Row. Freakin’ KRULL is available on DVD but this isn’t…
2. Darby O’Gill and the Little People. Can’t even explain why I love this film like I do.
3. The Kids Are Alright
4. Casablanca. Too easy? Sorry… great stuff.
5. Field of Dreams. I’m a sucker for a sappy baseball story, and this one is the KING.

Tag five people and have them put this in their journal:
Geoff, Danny, Bruiser.

I don’t know anyone else with a blog… I need to get out more I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Total number of movies I own on DVD/Video:
DVD: 68 (though this is counting concert/music videos and documentaries)
VHS: 16 (I dumped a bunch when my VCR died a screaming death – and the same rules as above apply)

Last film I bought: DiG!

Last film I watched:
In a theater: Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith
At home: Narrative film? Desperado. DVD in general? The Dwarves: Fuck You Up and Get Live

Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me:
1. The Who: The Kids are Alright
2. Hedwig & the Angry Inch
3. Velvet Goldmine
4. Café Flesh
5. Jeff Buckley: Live in Chicago

Michael