Friday, October 20, 2006

Just cruising along, bobbing our heads and eatin' some crackers.

If you offer THEGIRL your hand, she will shake it and say, "Have a GOOD day!"

***

I'm glad it's Friday. I should have been in bed hours ago. The remnants of this bug have left me pretty drained. My stomach talks to me non-stop, but so far I'm not listening.

***

See, if I baby my stomach and it keeps giving me trouble, I usually get pissed off and decide that since I'm going to suffer anyway, I might as well consume something I enjoy.

So when's the last time YOU hit the Arby's drive-through for a Jamocha shake? For me, it's been about 30 minutes. Mmm... coffee-like.

***

Rumble rumble.

***

Greatest.

Jacket.

Ever.

***

Great rock moment with THEBOY #1:

Yesterday, after I picked him up from school, we were driving to the chiropractor's office, eatin' some Saltines and listening to Ode to Io by Lowrider. Just cruising along, bobbing our heads and eatin' some crackers.

***

BB's current therapy: Endless email/IM conversations with several lady friends of mine.

***

Great rock moment with THEBOY #2:

Today, as the same Lowrider CD started playing at an unexpectedly high volume, he told the family, "Come on, let's roll down the windows and listen to it loud so people can hear it in their houses."

ROCK ROCK ROCK!

***

About three months ago a classmate of mine and I were talking about needing jobs.

This morning we sat side by side at a training, both with new gigs for the same employer. Life is strange sometimes.

***

Bedtime. Night night.

No comments: