Wednesday, October 18, 2006

No Spine, No Pain

Thanks to Toland for sending this along. The first minute or so is pretty uneventful, so have patience. After that, well, things get pretty damn strange.



***

We're fine here, pretty much. Not quite 48 hours past the end of Puke Fest '06 and I'm weak, tired, fuzzy-headed... THEBOY was perfectly fine six hours later. The resiliency of kids... man.

***

My back suddenly feels much better though. I'm dying to resume training.

***

THEBOY informed M.O.B.B. tonight, as he held a birthday party invitation, that "Daddy will have to take me to the party."

"Why?" asked M.O.B.B.

And he spoke very slowly and deliberatley as he said, "Because it's at the SKATING RINK."

***

The same night THEBOY and I were competing in this year's Barfarama it turns out my sister's kids both became sick as well. Nephew lost his lunch too (can I still call it that since he did it at 4am?) and Niece's ear infection got worse.

Thus my sister's trip to Lake Charles got scuttled.

Oddly, I think she's about to swing a new Honda Pilot out of that misfortune somehow.

***

Boogie time.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

After viewing that video, I don't know whether I am strangely aroused or scared shitless.

Bruiser

Amanda said...

Oh, we were just looking at Pilots. I might swing one when we are ready to purchase a new vehicle, in about a year.It was NICE though.

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! Does anyone have any idea of the strength that's necessary to pull off some of those moves? It's INSANE!! Not to mention the obvious flexibility issues involved. Egads. I think I'm going to go lay on the couch for awhile. Sheesh.

Anonymous said...

I thought the same thing when I first saw this. These ladies must be able to kick through walls. This is one of the most athletic things I've ever seen.

Michael

Anonymous said...

that video can't be real....

BB said...

And all to plug... potato salad! Yes, the years-long training, the lifelong detrimental effects of hyperextended vertebrae... all to push a mayonaisse and tuber-based side dish!

Anonymous said...

I think that's just the song. They're obviously foreign and related, so I bet they were in a circus. If their singing career didn't take off, well, they had other talents!

Kelli