Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Quickly

I'm well aware of the fact that I haven't posted in a while. It's been a busy week, with its share of ups and downs.
 
It was a good weekend I'd say. Krav went well Saturday. We did yard work Sunday. MOBB can really move some leaves when she wants to! We'd needed to do the leaves a month or more ago, but it kept raining on the weekends. So... it's done now.
 
And let me tell you, the greatest time in the world to buy groceries is during the Superbowl. Maaaaan. No waiting at the Wal Mart.
 
***
 
Monday I woke up with a nasty stomach bug. Not the worst I've ever had, but nasty enough to make me miss work and class.
 
I'm fine now though.
 
***
 
I'll get back in the swing of things soon, get to posting about...something I'm sure.
 
Be good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ended up at HEB in the afternoon before the game. It was crazy, but still I did not hate it because it wasn't Walmart. Also, I was by myself. It was the highlight of my week.

--- A.