Monday, August 18, 2008

I am

...almost asleep when I get that urge.

...happy to get a response when I rub up against you.

...ecstatic at the touch of your hand. You know what I like.

...fine with however you want to do it: Fast, slow...

...in the moment, sure, but I can remember others, and the differences. Sometimes it's a slow stroking motion, and others its a little rougher, more rhythmic. We all have our preferences.

...glad to hear you whispering to me, though I must admit that I can't understand all the words. Still, your tone of voice excites me.

...giving myself over to you. I reciprocate as much as I can, but really, this is all about my pleasure, and you don't seem to mind.

...sensing that you want to be done soon, but I don't, so I change things up, move around a little.

...not satisfied when you stop, and I initiate again, sooner than you'd prefer perhaps.

...
...
...
...
...
...

...Mike's Golden Retriever, Rusty, enjoying all the attention BB is giving me while they watch movies.


[You need to get your mind out of the gutter!]

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hey now... Slugger is going to be jealous that another pup is getting all of your attention.