Thursday, August 07, 2008

A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That

I was doing laundry tonight when I noticed a dark red spot on the pants I'd worn today.

What the heck? I thought.

Then I saw another on the leg. And another.

That looks like blood, I thought.

Then I noticed that my hand was bloody. My knuckle on my right ring finger was bleeding. No idea how that happened.

***

Work's been very busy lately, and it's going to continue to be that way for much of the month, apparently. I'm working the next couple Saturdays in a row.

***

The Rangers' victory over the Yankees Monday night was beyond sweet.

Here's Eric Nadel's call from the radio broadcast:


*

But wait... there's more!

The video, with the voice of Josh Lewin:



***

I'm in the bed with THEGIRL and Wolfboy, watching Power Rangers. They (the kids, not the Power Rangers) have been home with MOBB ever since she got laid off. On day one she was ready to sell them to the circus. Since then they've done better.

***

Hot enough for you?

***

I've got to admit that I've kept an eye on this Bret Favre situation. I've always kinda liked the guy. Hey, he kicked an addiction to pain pills once upon a time--that always gets my attention.

But good grief, so many high profile athletes try to retire and just jack it all up by coming back. Really.

***

Well, I'm just killing time before time kills me. Hope you're all doing well. Shalom.

1 comment:

amcnew said...

Would have loved for the Rangers to take the series, but I guess I'm satisfied with a split.

I take it that you have stopped bleeding.....