Sunday, September 07, 2008

From the Crazy World of BB... and I know Crazy. I've Got a Degree in Crazy.


I'm trying to distract myself. I'm somewhat anxious about the NCE tomorrow morning.

As I opened the last chapter of the review book, the author stressed how important that material is, and how the reader should spend THE LAST WEEK before the exam going over it.

I only studied for a total of a week. Uh... how about the last FIVE MINUTES, pal?

***

Random images.



***



***

Hey, go to Whit's blog and check out the "Half Marathon" and "Business Time" videos.

***

I played guitar for a while in the living room today. That is, I put the guitar on my lap and sat through ten minutes of my kids jacking with it before I got to do anything musical. I'm too nice for my own good.

So I got lost in it for a while, finally. When I looked up, I realized that THEGIRL had assembled an audience for me... ha!



***



***

Okay, assuming I pass the test tomorrow, I have office space ready for me at the church. I'm pretty excited.

Tomorrow after the test I will, of course, let everyone and their dog know how I did. Unless I flunk, in which case I'll go hide under a rock.

Good night.

3 comments:

janice621 said...

I've no doubt that you will do fantabulous! I'll be waiting to hear the great news tomorrow so don't keep me waiting very long! Take care....

SifuWhit said...

Go kick some bootie.

Michael said...

I've no doubt you'll pass with flying colors.