Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Albuquerque


I am in one of those parenting scenarios that tries the brain.

THEGIRL, again, bops out of bed. "I'm scared."

"What do you WANT me to do?"

"I want to sleep in your bed."

"Then where am I going to sleep?"

"In your bed too."

Ugh. I put her on the couch beside me, where I'm hoping my final stretch here, which consists of some ironing and some staring blankly at the computer, will bore her to sleep.

She certainly wiggles a lot.

***


Ever wish you'd zigged instead of zagged?

***

I've been snacking on some fine Manchego cheese. Man, this stuff is to die for!

***

Man I wish there was a really good clip of "Larry" by Buffalo Tom out there somewhere.

This is about it as far as I can tell. Shame. This song just transports me.

***

This just in.

The one and only Whit McClendon with the one and only Eyal Yanilov. Wow! I hope the Krav Maga seminar at JMMA went well tonight. Whit's been under the weather for a few days.

***

I took this photo today in Weatherford.

I had the good fortune to attend a lunch meeting at the Silk Stocking Row B&B, where spent some time back in May. I did a fair amount of work on the Tighty Whitey project there. It was good to be back, and we had a fine meal and a good meeting.

***

Follow your heart, y'all. In every single facet of your life.

Good night.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

That is some great cheese. Just got into it here recently. Wish I had some right about now.