Saturday, November 08, 2008

Meet Me on the Ledge


BB's current therapy: "Meet Me on the Ledge" by Varnaline.

***

Early Saturday afternoon. I dreamed about Sherpas last night.

***

I am in my pajama pants. Thank God for polar fleece. It must be 55 degrees out there...

***

My hair is a mess. I've had two cups of fine Columbian coffee.

***

Heaven help me, I've started listening to Tool again.

***

THEGIRL makes things. Paper things. Her artistic output leaves our living room a mess of scraps. On my lap now is a creature she just made, something she called "an owie wowie."

Last night she made some sort of bus. We both stepped into it and drove laps around the living room.

***

A possible third Robert Johnson photo has been discovered. I may blog about it at some point.

***

And the cat is licking his butt.

***

I'm in my flannel Dickies jacket/shirt thingy. My mother always did give terrific gifts.

***

We may go to the Fort Worth Greek Festival today. Looks like a nice day for it.

***

I'm ready to see clients.

Can I really talk for a living?

***

I light all the candles I can find. My home is an altar.

1 comment:

amcnew said...

1) I happen to think your hair looks best tousled.

2) My cats have a tendency to wait until we have company to lick their parts.

3) Oh, yes... I believe you will have no trouble talking for a living.