Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Man-scaping: The photos

I don't have great images of the trimmer mishap or I'd have posted them sooner.

But here's what I do have.

***

Coincidentally, I'd taken a shot of myself about an hour before the mishap, and this is it. It's not like I need a photo to show that Look--I really used to have an eyebrow there! I guess, but since this image is handy, here you go.

This shot, by the way, was taken after a rough workout I did up at the school. I took it to show Whit how wiped out I was, and to remind him that, somehow, it was his fault.

***

So here's the other shot, taken maybe 18 hours after the incident. It's hard to tell, but yeah, the eyebrow is pretty much gone. Bzzt.

I haven't used an eyebrow pencil, though I thank all of you ladies who recommended it. I've just decided to stick with what I've got and take what laughs I can. So be it.

Hope ya'll had a good weekend.

***

PS--14 years ago today I married MOBB, aka Kiwi, aka Kelli Dee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

there's also eyebrow wax, which darkens whatever hair is there....wax is more manly than a pencil, right? if not, it's better to just go around with one....people might not notice if you wear glasses.