Saturday, November 24, 2007

Las Viudas et al

I dreamed there's a new morning talk show called Las Viudas. It's got all these grouchy chismosas sitting around this round table...

***

My dreams write better material than I do...

***

Yes, Thanksgiving was fine and dandy. We hit Corsicana, ate like royalty... this new weather's a drag though. Rainy, wet, cold. Did I mention cold?

***

THEGIRL has this compulsion... when she plays with her toys she lines them up, like this.

***

It's been a terrific break, I must say. I needed to reset the counter, so to speak. Needed to just unwind, which i struggle so much to do sometimes. I spent today cleaning the house, mostly. I cleaned out the fridge, did some laundry... my solace is in motion.

***

"Now was Milton trying to tell us that being bad was more fun than being good?" Dave Jennings, as played by Donald Sutherland in Animal House.

***

A little cold makes BB go crazy...

***

I thought I'd be more inspired than this. Guess I'll turn in.

1 comment:

amcnew said...

Both of my daughters lined things up when they played with them. Heck, my youngest still does! And she has always arranged her crayons in order of hue. Always.

Don't like the cold. Don't like the cold. Don't like the cold.