Sunday, March 30, 2008

Pedazos de Nada

BB’s current therapy: We Lost the Skyline by Porcupine Tree.

***

Wolfboy is running laps in the living room. I have to curtail my impulse to tell him to calm down. We’ve been pretty sedentary today, so I can’t begrudge him this attempt at getting some exercise, even if it does mean that he’s flailing about near my laptop.

***

I’m reading the book Sexual Pleasure by Barbara Keesling for a class project (really).

She recommends shaving and/or trimming of what we here at BB Am I scientifically call “the naughty bits.”

Keesling notes that some of her clients are opposed to the idea. “So I offered to shave it for them. After they saw the difference it made in how they felt, they were all for it.”

So what do YOU get for your $20 copay at the shrink’s?

***

I dreamed I was flying.

I wish I could fly right now, free from all thought and worry, free from words and all the cares of this grownup world. And I'd be flying away from myself as much as anything.

***

Good night.

No comments: