Monday, March 31, 2008

Why yes, it's another survey!

Come on Toland, you know you wanna...

Ganked from Liesl.

1. Were you happy when you woke up?
Yes, until THEGIRL barfed on the floor.

2.Is there someone on your mind right now?
Yes.

3.How is life going for you right now?
Troubles, like bananas, come in bunches

4.When was the last time you held someone's hand?
A little while ago, walking my daughter out of the Rainforest Cafe.

5.What are you doing right now?
Noodling around when I should be working on a paper.

6.What color is your shirt?
Burgundy

7.Who was the last person you talked to?
MOBB

8.Have you ever kissed anyone who's name started with a M?
No

9.Would you get married if you could right now?
I am married.

10.What's the best feeling you've ever had?
Driving along the Mississippi River, listening to Cajun music on AM radio as the scent of magnolia drifted through the spring air.

11.Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?
MOBB

12.What is the next concert you're going to?
There's an outside chance I'll go see BB King this weekend.

13.Who is your best friend?
I have enough best friends to fill all positions on a baseball diamond.

14.Do you like someone?
Yes. Everyone likes SOMEONE, don't they?

15.The last person you argued with?
Someone at work.

16.Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
Warm

17.Is any part of your body sore?
My legs, from gutting out one of the worst runs of my life yesterday.

18. What do you wear more jeans, sweatpants, or slacks.
Slacks

19.What is the last movie you watched?
That third Lord of the Rings movie I think.

20.Plans for this weekend?
Yard work, and maybe, MAYBE BB King. And I may see some clients on Saturday.

21.If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
BB scratches his head... I think we just hit one of those space/time continuum things... but yes. I'm actually kinda bitchin

22.Have you kissed someone in 2008?
Yes.

23.Where did you sleep last night?
In my bed. MOBB slept elsewhere.

24.What's your biggest regret?
Ever setting foot in a commercial TV station as an employee.

25.Whos your last text from?
Whit

26.Favorite type of music?
Okay, spinning the bottle here... whaddya know, it landed on zydeco. That can't be right, can it?

27.How old do you think you will be when you finally have kids?
I was 32

28.Would you rather watch football or baseball?
Baseball. It's God's game.

29.Missing someone right now?
Yes.

30. Write something random.
"America has rolled on like an army of steamrollers, Ray. But baseball... baseball has marked the time..."

31.Where is your number one person on your friends list?
I don't even know who that is. Debbie Gibson? Probably out there somewhere, waking up every night calling my name...

32.What does your MySpace name mean?
That would be my initials. It's not all that complicated.

33.Do you like dancing?
As a spectator sport, yes.

34.Name your favorite pair of shoes?
My beat up brown Nocona boots are just terrific.

35.How much money do you have on you?
Not a dime.

36.What's something that bothers you?
Lack of manners. Hell in a handbasket, that's what I say.

37.Is there someone on your mind that shouldn't be?
No.

38.What room are you in?
Living room.

39.Do you speak another language other than English?
Spanish

40.What made you happy today?
Peace

1 comment:

Michael said...

You're killin' me.

Funnily enough, right after I finished with yesterday's survey here, I checked my e-mail to find...another survey from Liegh. (It had many of the same categories as your current one, in fact.) I filled it out too.

I'm not doing this one, though. Nope, not gonna.