Friday, November 12, 2004

Meaningless hoo-ha

Stole this from Geoff. It's THAT boring at work right now.

1. Starting with your head down to your toes, what health/beauty products have you used/applied to your body so far today? It's casual Friday. I put on deodorant, brushed my teeth, and put on a New Orleans Zephyrs baseball cap. Does the cap count as a beauty product?

But really... my coworkers are lucky I'm even wearing pants.

2. Do you have a ritual when you take a shower, such as washing your hair first or maybe even brushing your teeth in the shower? I kneel on the ground and knock three times, paying tribute to all those dead umpires who didn't quite make it into Heaven. Thus far that'd be all of them except Durwood Merrill.

Otherwise, hey, shampoo, a good shave and... nothing else.

I like the umpire bit better.

3. How do you get yourself up and going in the mornings? Coffee? A hot shower? Breakfast? Would you consider yourself a morning person at all? When do you usually get up? I'm a freak. I get up at 6:25 on the weekdays, and as late as I can on the weekends (with kids, I'm lucky if it's 8am).

I'm not a morning person, yet I do not use the snooze alarm. Alarm goes off, I jump immediately out of bed. I don't like it at all, but really, the snooze is a means of torture I just do not wish to inflict upon myself. Never used it. Cannot imagine lying there, thinking, Maybe today some miracle will happen and I can keep sleeping.

When unemployed I cycle forward and tend to go to bed at 3 or 4am. If I won the lottery I'd never see another sunrise. Unless I just stayed up that late.

4. Do you normally eat breakfast? What do you usually have? Do you usually make it at home or go out for breakfast, or do you prefer not to eat breakfast? I usually have biscuits with sugar-free jelly. I drink water, though once or twice a week I'll splurge on OJ. Then I'll have two cups of coffee at work before lunch and drink water the rest of the day. I carry so many water bottles around that Kelli says I'm like that freaky little girl in the movie Signs. Hey, I don't wanna get another kidney stone. EVER.


Well.. that was... 15 minutes of my life I'll never get back. Have a good weekend, ya'll.

No comments: