Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Tuesday Thang

I'm alive, I am. My back's greatly improved, though I'm still in the middle of missing my third straight week of Krav simply due to the demands of my job. Hoping to get back next week.

***

I was honored to attend a naturalization ceremony in Arlington today. We welcomed 330 new US citizens this morning. They read a list of 60 nations represented by folks in the room. Each person was supposed to stand when their former nation was called. It was heartwarming to see them stand and wave little US flags.

***

Sunday was good, it really was.

Well, except for when I had one of those spontaneous naps (ie, I fell asleep on my mother-in-law's couch) that was interrupted by THEBOY, who felt compelled to ask me, "Do I get to play on the computer today?"

He chose poorly.

***

BB's current therapy: What's Going On? by Marvin Gaye

***

Saw Hood and Reba for lunch yesterday, and that was mighty fine indeed.

***

Gotta jet. Will update more in coming days.

No comments: