Sunday, December 02, 2007

Sex, Shimmying, and Gettin' Stuff Done

Let's talk about sex...

Okay okay, kidding. Sort of. I'm not going into another of those rare entries about me and some meager success or failure with the opposite gender from long ago.

Nah, I just want to know if anyone can recommend a really good book about sex. I've got to read one for a class I'm taking next semester. We've got one here called Great Moments in Sex which I may use if nothing else grabs me.

I don't even know where to start if I seek out another book.

***

Good day here. After I finally snapped out of my morning heebie jeebies we packed a lunch and took the kids to the park. The weather was nice, albeit windy, and they'd been running us crazy in the house. Those two needed to get OUT.
THEGIRL fearlessly scales the jungle gym.

MOBB discovered one of my rare talents there today: I can climb poles. There you go. Always could. I just shimmy right up.

***

I got stuff done today. Something about being out from under the burden of school suddenly just... got me up and moving. I guess it's hard to explain. But I found myself doing laundry, getting groceries, packing a lunch, all that. I tried to nap, but my mind was racing. I let it go its own way for a while before getting up and facing the day.

***

Need a late snack. Ya'll sleep tight.

No comments: