Friday, December 28, 2007

Someone Once Told Me

That we’re not given more than we can handle

*

That if you put a frog in a pot of hot water, he’ll jump out immediately, but if you put it`in cool water and inch the temperature up very slowly, he’ll stay in there until it kills him.

*

That Jesus would fix my problems.

*

“I could have any woman in this room.”

*

“Any man in this room could have her, but she’d wake up tomorrow and go screaming ‘rape’ or something.” [Have I mentioned that I don’t like frat boys?]

*

That grass would fix my problems.

*

That I should just get over it.

*

That everything is going to be okay.

*

That burpees would fix my problems.

*

That I could cry if I wanted to.

*

“Learn to drive that piece of shit!”

*

“We’ve enjoyed reading your BLOG!” [Followed shortly thereafter by something along the lines of “pack up your stuff and get out immediately.” Guessing they didn’t actually enjoy the blog that much.]

***

Drink Coke if you want to mutate into a hideous human/bird creature

1 comment:

amcnew said...

I think we have to fix our own problems, but it is good and wise to accept a little help along the way.