Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Things I’ve Learned about Myself

I greatly dislike bubbling or gurgling sounds. Seriously.

I greatly dislike the sound of bells.

I think people ought to keep their darn toenails trimmed.

I have only one prejudice. I don't care if someone is white, black, gay, straight, Jewish, Catholic, skinny, round, whatever. But I don't like mechanics. Sorry.

I don't like popcorn. If I wanted sock-flavored snacks, I'd just eat my socks.

I don't like the term "get lucky" when used in reference to guys. I mean... WE'RE the ones getting LUCKY if we get to have sex? Excuse me? I happen to think it's the other way around.

I could never live where the winters are much colder than this. I'm from a place where it snowed all of twice in my first 20 years of life. Every time I see snow there's still a part of me thinking, Wow... ice falls out of the sky?

I am stronger than you might think.

Music is as essential to me as my breath.

I am deeply disappointed when those around me fail to use common courtesy.

I wish the word "anal" hadn't entered our vernacular in reference to picky people (or anything else for that matter). Seriously, do you HEAR what you're saying?

I shouldn't blog when I'm grouchy. I think I'll go work on the heavy bag for a while.

2 comments:

amcnew said...

Did you eat supper, BB? Do you need a snack?

Amanda said...

I'm with you on the "anal" thing.