Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Well, I wanted to post a video of "My Funny Valentine" by Chet Baker, but it's not available.

And I wanted to post "Angel Eyes" by Jeff Healey, but embedding is disabled.

Click the title of this post, though, and you can at least go to Youtube and watch it.

Have a great Valentine's Day, everyone.

***

[Edit: You know, what's a Valentine's post without a sexy photo to go with it? Something to make you, you know, get in the MOOD and all? So I thought I'd post this fabulous photo of a scantily-clad me, taken at the doctor's office yesterday. Cue the Barry White...]

5 comments:

amcnew said...

I happen to know Funny Valentine. I would sing it for you, but I've always thought that line "your looks are laughable" was a little unkind. I'm just sayin'...

Michael said...

Or, as Warren Ellis says, Happy Horny Werewolf Day. It's a pagan thing, apparently.

Amanda said...

You are the ONLY person I have ever known to text a photo of himself in a paper gown. The calf-high black socks are a nice touch.

SifuWhit said...

Gasp and swoon, I think I just caught the vapors!

amcnew said...

Now that I've seen that, I think Funny Valentine would work quite nicely!