Sunday, April 06, 2008

All About BB

Basics

Name: Brian Douglas Briscoe. Same middle name as Dad, though he goes by Doug

Date of Birth: August 29, 1968

Birthplace: Freeport Community Hospital, Freeport, Texas



Current Location: In my living room in Hurst, Texas



Eye Color: Well... brownish-green. Or greenish-brown. Or hazel. Something like that.



Hair Color: Brown and grey.



Height: 5'11"

Heritage: We've got a nice mish-mash of Cajun, Cherokee, and a few other things thrown in.



Piercings: Maybe the ear I pierced in '87 is closed by now.



Tattoos: None.




Favorites

Song: "I Wish" by Stevie Wonder



Movie: I'll go with something different: I loved the Matrix. I really did.



Disney Movie: If you come by here EVER, you know it's Darby O'Gill and the Little People



TV show: None currently. I think Intervention is really great, but I never get to see it anymore.

Color: Blue or burgundy



Food: Pho

Pizza topping: Mushrooms

Ice-Cream Flavor: Mint chocolate chip

Drink (alcoholic): No thanks, I'm the designated driver for life.

Soda: Coke Zero



Store: Target is pretty bitchin'



Clothing Brand: My two favorite items of clothing are Nike


Shoe Brand: Nocona makes a mighty fine boot


Season: Spring. Play ball!



Month: This one (April)

Holiday/Festival: Halloween

Flower: I like snapdragons



Make-Up Item: Er... okay, I have an unnatural fondness for moisturizer.

Board game: Scrabble


This or That

Sunny or rainy: Sunny.


Chocolate or vanilla: Diggin' the chocolate lately



Fruit or veggie: Veggies

Night or day: Night.



Sour or sweet: Sour

Love or money: Love.



Phone or in person: Person.



Looks or personality: Personality.



Coffee or tea: Coffee.



Hot or cold: Hot

Your goal for this year: Graduate

Most missed memory: Fitzgerald's

Best physical feature: The ladies love my webbed toes

First thought waking up: But I feel so comfy!

I feel more comfortable when im drinking: Well, I do if I was thirsty, yes

Preferred type of plastic surgery: I'm not a big fan of plastic surgery.



Sesame street alter ego: Beaker

Fairytale alter ego: Aladdin

Most stupid remark: (Circa 22 years ago) "You look like this other girl who works out here, but she has a much bigger head."

Worst crime: Pleading the fifth here.

Greatest ambition: Novelist

Greatest fear: Something happening to one or both of my kids

Darkest secret: I'm actually a lesbian

Favorite subject: ME!

Strangest received gift: A Silver Eagle Records jacket



Worst habit: Cussing




Do You

Smoke: No



Drink: No



Curse: Yes.



Shower daily: Yes.



Like thunderstorms: Yes.



Dance in the rain: No, but I hear kissing in the rain's fun.

Sing: Yes, though I'm not that good at it



Play an instrument: Guitar



Get along with your parents: Sure



Wish on stars: Yes.



Believe in fate: Not really



Believe in love at first sight: Heh... yes.




Can You

Drive: Yes

Sew: Nope!


Cook: I am a survival cook at best. I will make sure no one starves today if given some basic ingredients and implements.


Speak another languages: Spanish

Dance: Nope


Touch your nose with your tongue: No.



Whistle: Yes.



Curl your tongue: No




Have You Ever

Been Drunk: Yes.



Been Stoned/High: Yes.



Eaten Sushi: Yes (for supper tonight, in fact)

Been in Love: Yes.



Skipped school: Hell yeah.



Made prank calls: Yes.



Sent someone a love letter: Yes.



Stolen something: Yes, when I was five.



Cried yourself to sleep: No




Other Questions:

What annoys you most in a person: Lack of consideration



Are you right or left handed? Right.



What is your bedtime? 11-ish. I'm running late

Name three things you can't live without: Coffee, pho, and touch



What is the color of your room? This one is white. Really.

Do you have any siblings? Sister Amanda

Do you have any pets? No. This is pretty much the only time in my life I've had no pets.



Would you kill someone you hate for a million dollars? No.



What is you middle name? Dipstick

What are your nicknames? BB, baby. And occasionally "boy" at the office.


Are you for or against gay marriage? Let 'em! Why not?


Do you have a crush on anyone? Debbie Gibson


Are you afraid of the dark? No.


How do you want to die? Painlessly, and in about 80 years.



Would you take a bullet for the one you love? Yes.



What is the last law you’ve broken? I tore the tag off my daughter's mattress. I'm waiting for the FBI to come bustin' in any moment now.


In a Member of the Opposite Sex

Hair color: Dark

Eye color: Any as long as they're pretty

Height: I do not have a height preference.



Weight: Love curves...

Most important physical feature: Face.



Biggest turn-off: Guys who act like guys

1 comment:

amcnew said...

BB - they are hazel.