Thursday, April 17, 2008

And So It Begins

[Setting: the Briscoe casa, 7:30am today. THEGIRL is running around nude, still, since she can't seem to agree with her mother on what to wear today]

Wolfboy, hesitantly: "What's...?"

BB: "You can ask me anything you want."

Wolfboy: "What's that in the front where the penis ought to be?"

BB: "Okay. That's called the vagina."

Wolfboy: "Does everyone have one?"

BB: "No. Just females."

Wolfboy: "What's it for?"

BB: "They use it to go to the bathroom, and when the grow up it allows them to have babies."

[We pause as I wonder what's next. I decide I'll answer any question he asks in as much detail as I think he can comprehend]

Wolfboy [singing]: "Patrick-Patrick-PatRICK! Patrick-Patrick-PatRICK!"

1 comment:

amcnew said...

Wish everyone could have seen the little dance you did in my office to demonstrate this!