Sunday, April 20, 2008

Checking My Pulse

I'm here, but I'm damn busy.

I have many things I need to do. My last few weeks of school are reaching a fever pitch.

To do:

Write human sexuality paper #1 (done)

Write human sexuality presentation and gather materials (done)

Fill out some graduation-related paperwork (not done)

Prepare materials for the end of this semester's group work (not done)

Tally my counseling hours (partially done)


Not to mention my day job, more evening classes to attend, a health fair to work Saturday, some new volunteer work to start Saturday too...

***

And you know, I have a ton to write about. Moments of inspiration, a metaphor I want to explore, meaningless hoo-ha... But there's no time to really get into that.

***

Almost time to crash. Good night.

No comments: