Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Nothing says, "Buy this bottle o' hooch" like a dancing monkey.

Okay, some random photos for your viewing pleasure.

***

Shot of me in my new specs. I can see!



***

Nothing says, "Buy this bottle o' hooch" like a dancing monkey.




***

For all your manscaping needs.



***

Honestly, I don't know what compels me to take goofy photos of myself after I work out. It's probably pathological.




***

My father and my nephew fishing yesterday.



***

The fon-kay men's room mirror at J&J's Pizza in Denton.



***

Deep thoughts at the pool party.



***

Kind of an eery, blurry shot taken at Magic Time Machine.



***

After working out Sunday.

3 comments:

amcnew said...

What I wanna know is - how does your camera phone hold all those pictures you take of yourself?

BB said...

I clean out photos constantly.

Michael said...

I think you look purty, um, I mean, purty good in your glasses.