Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Random Facts About BB

I had a nightmare about a hedgehog this week.

I also had a nightmare that terrorists stole my French fries.

I fell into our big, curbside trash can. Really.

I think I have a texting-related injury. Again, really.

I’m going to Stephenville tomorrow.

There’s a nice-smelling candle in my study now. I want it to always smell like that in there.

I received a form letter from director Robert Rodriguez last week.

My pinky hurts.

I’ve started listening to Dock Boggs again.

I play some sort of video game called Super Mario Brothers Smash Melee (or something like that) with Wolfboy. I almost never beat him. He encourages me nevertheless.

I heard a Motorhead song from the Spongebob Movie soundtrack today. Jeez, is NO ONE unavailable for the right price?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

http://www.monkeysee.com/play/7441-how-to-relieve-blackberry-thumb

Michael said...

Hell, I'd contribute a song to a Spongebob movie.