Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Bits and Pieces

Just a few notes.

***

Jason Falkner's new album is coming out soon. Can't remember the date, but it's within a month.

Thing is, it's in JAPAN only.

For now.

It's called I'm OK... You're OK

***

Krav was good tonight. It was ground. In fact, Wednesdays will feature ground work for the next few weeks. Cool.

***

I think there's a real possibility that despite my leg's improvement, the official word will come from at least one doc that I shouldn't run anymore.

Not that that seals anything. I can still hear another telling me she'd never endorse my participation in anything rougher than Tai Chi or yoga.

***

But if I can't run, gotta say that the Krav belt tests are basically my new marathons. These things are four-hour ordeals.

***

TR Sullivan has picked the Rangers to win their division.

Gotta say that I agree.

***

Boogie time. Good night.

No comments: