Sunday, March 11, 2007

I Am

Sore as a sonofabitch. Everything hurts. I have some beautiful bruises.

***

Not altogether pleased with how the test went, even beyond my mediocre showing.

***

Staring at this machine when I should be sleeping. But the time change, combined with the nap I took today (thank you MOBB for having mercy on a tired, sore old BB) have left me wide awake at... at... I'm trying not to look at the clock.

***

Not fond of many scents, I've come to realize. That is, in lots of standard, day-to-day household stuff, I'd prefer to have no scent at all. First and foremost I mean to keep my laundry detergent free of that nonsense. And now that I'm a hand sanitizer freak, well, I get a little irritated when they put some "aloe" or "awesome orange" smell in there. I am familiar with aloe, sir, and you are no aloe.

***

Concerned about my poor nephew, who has just gone on a puking spree the likes of which I've never encountered.

***

Excited about THEBOY starting his MMA class Tuesday.

***

Glad Whit's seminar went well this weekend.

***

Diggin' the sounds and smell of the drizzling rain on this cool night.

***

Trying to remember to call my father.

***

Shopping for a new receiver, and maybe even a new TV. Last week, yours truly spent all of about two (2) hours watching television. There's something sort of comically wrong with the idea of upgrading our gear I'd say.

***

Wishing I'd cleaned out the study like I meant to.

***

Glad I raked all the sweetgum pods out of the yard at least.

***

Wondering whether I'll go to Krav tomorrow night. On the one hand, I'm sore (did I mention that?), and deserving of a break. On the other hand, I'm pathologically obsessive about the things I enjoy.

***

Just realizing that the three books THEBOY checked out from my school library are probably overdue. Crap.

***

Wondering why in the hell that woman took that baby.

***

Kinda hungry. The yogurt ain't cuttin' it, but it's too late for another snack.

***

Wondering what I'm going to wear tomorrow.

***

Giving it up. Good night.

No comments: