Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Lethargic, tired, unmotivated...

I finished KM class last night with plenty in the tank, just ready for a flurry of activity to finish the workout. I wanted that great exertion and fatigue that come with really testing oneself, you know? It's the kind of hyperactive sort of feeling that often led me to jog.
 
But class was over, and I had to take THEBOY home and put him to bed.
 
***
 
This morning I pretty much feel the opposite way: Lethargic, tired, unmotivated...
 
***
 
Tomorrow THEBOY turns six. We had his birthday party some weeks ago. The closer a birthday party is to Christmas, the worse the attendance. So we've decided we'll take a crack at having his party as much as a month early each year to prevent that. Maybe even before Thanksgiving. It worked out pretty well this time.
 
***
 
My grades aren't in yet, damn it. MOBB's are though. With only ("only," heh heh) her thesis remaining, she's got a 4.0 as a grad student.
 
***
 
The calf isn't great, isn't bad. I see a neurologist for this on the 21st. The current thought is that I've got a nerve problem between two muscles.
 
***
 
Ya'll have a good one.

No comments: