Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Badassticles

Randy Coutoure is reportedly coming out of retirement to face Tim "Big Dumb" Sylvia in March. Cooooooool.
 
Geoff's prediction is that Coutoure will knock out Sylvia, then will lose to Cro Cop. Cro Cop will then successfully defend against Andre Arlovski, then face Tim Sylvia, who will have been "cleaning out a still-weak division."
 
I love the detail at work in Geoff's call.
 
My prediction is that Coutoure will defeat Sylvia, putting his head on a plaque that he'll hang above the dryer in his utility room. In fact, according to Whit, he'll hang it upside down. And I predict he will put a daisy in the nostril.
 
***
 
Nothing else exciting going on. Krav was good last night, though as has been the case lately, it was pretty physical. That's my way of saying that MOBB smashed my knuckles while doing a warmup.
 
"Pain don't hurt." Heh heh... that's what Patrick Swayze's character said in Roadhouse, the greatest movie ever.
 
***
 
By the way, I'm told that as far as the new Krav instructors are concerned, I'm a yellow belt. There's an orange belt test next month. If I'm not recovering from calf surgery or otherwise hobbled with one of my myriad crazy ailments I'll try to do it.
 
MOBB wants to do it though. COOOOOOOOOL!
 
***
 
Okay, this had me laughing so hard I snorted out my nose and held back tears: http://www.bullshido.net/modules.php?name=Reviews&file=viewarticle&id=292
 
(And don't forget to read the comments below the article, which are damn funny too)
 
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I use Baddasticles as a band name?