Thursday, June 09, 2005

Demerit!

Took the psych test tonight, and it was hard! That guy's not messing around. I scored an 82, but two questions seemed to score incorrectly. I plan to talk to the prof about it.

But I got 100% on my discussion group contribution from the week. Honestly, when I was reading the other postings it didn't seem like anyone else had actually done what the prof assigned.

And you know, he sent me a brief email saying he "appreciated" my contributions. It was so short that I almost expected more... "but, you are still an imbecile--demerit!"

Okay, maybe not THAT.

***

Bed soon. Friday is almost here!

***

Oh, you know, I got a 10 CD changer for the van when we bought it. Thing is, it's not the luxury I expected, because changing out 10 CDs at once is a chore. I then tend to leave them in until I'm utterly SICK of what's in there.

SO, bearing that in mind, here's what's freshly loaded:

A Jellyfish rarities CD compiled from the Fan Club box.
Imperial Drag. Giving this one another shot. I never really fell in LOVE with it.
XTC -- Apple Venus Vol. 1
Hermano -- Dare I Say
Chris Cotton -- I Watched the Devil Die. Looking forward to hearing this guy.
BB King -- The Ultimate Collection
The Dragons -- Rock 'n' Roll Kamikaze
Roger Manning, Jr -- Solid State Warrior. Because I need a trip to the Land of Pure Imagination
A weird, two-song Jason Falkner CD I made with "Good Night Sweet Night" and his cover of the Move's "Do Ya?"
Helmet -- Size Matters. It's actually been a while for this one. It sounds good pounding in the van.

***

Have a good Friday.

No comments: