Saturday, April 22, 2006

Quiet Saturday Night

Good day here I'd say. Class this morning was not bad considering my level of burnout and fatigue, not to mention the fact that we had a quiz for which I hadn't studied much. Ended up doing okay on the quiz anyway I think. One more class, and of course, finals to deal with.

Came home for a moderate lunch, then hit KM. We worked HARD today! I mean this was one heck of a rough one. We worked on some stick defenses, then went to the bags.

And you know, I listened, I worked on the combinations per the instructions, sweated a lot. At some point I thought, THAT was the best combination I've ever thrown in my life. No thought behind it, just solid form. And the funny thing is, once it becomes automatic like that it gets faster! After that first one I knocked out about three dozen more just like it. It was an exciting baby step. I'm looking forward to building upon it.

***

This afternoon THEBOY and I went out to run some errands. At Starbucks he wooed the barista. Yeah, she left her post so they could toss his styrofoam airplane back and forth for a while..

***

Tonight the kids are watching Wallace and Grommit while I take in some baseball.

***

Man, I'm gonna be sore.

Ya'll have a good weekend.

No comments: