Friday, August 18, 2006

Song Meme

Here are the rules: Answer all the questions with the song titles of ONE band/group/artist. Multiple albums are fine (recommended, in fact). State the band/group/artist you're using in the subject line. Pretty simple.

Use songs whose titles answer the question, not songs whose lyrics do.

(I'm going with Muddy Waters)



1. Are you male or female?: "I'm a Hoochie Coochie Man"

2. Describe yourself: "I Can't Be Satisfied"

3. How do some people feel about you?: "King Bee" (Get it?)

4. How do you feel about yourself?: "Got My Mojo Workin'"

5. Describe your girlfriend/boyfriend/interest: "She Moves Me"

6. Where would you rather be?: "Deep Down in Florida"

7. Describe what you want to be: "Rollin' Stone"

8. Describe how you live: "I Love the Life I Live, I Live the Life I Love"

9. Describe how you love: "Smokestack Lightnin'"

10. Share a few words of wisdom: "You Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going with Van Halen (DLR era only)...

1. Are you male or female?: "Ice Cream Man"

2. Describe yourself: "Atomic Punk"

3. How do some people feel about you?: "Runnin' With The Devil"

4. How do you feel about yourself?: "D.O.A."

5. Describe your girlfriend/boyfriend/interest: "Beautiful Girls"

6. Where would you rather be?: "Panama"

7. Describe what you want to be: "Hot For Teacher"

8. Describe how you live: "Dance The Night Away"

9. Describe how you love: "So This Is Love?"

10. Share a few words of wisdom: "Bottoms Up!"

Bruiser Lee Roth