Friday, October 21, 2005

And the Pitch...

Aaaaaaah… Friday!

I’m in jeans and a t-shirt (my “crazy robot shirt,” as Hood called it) that were once too small on me. Hovering around 163-164 at the moment. Feeling good. Nice to take the stairs and not be winded at the top.

***

No test scores last night, dang it, but class was otherwise very good. We’re finally getting into the specifics of how to treat clients in an office, administering tests, that sort of thing.

***

Current music: “Ribbon in the Sky” by Stevie Wonder.

***

Was working out the other night and VH1 was on. Mid-workout they ran their “Movies That Rock” open, and I hoped for something interesting, high energy even (Rock ‘n’ Roll High School anyone?).

It was Waiting to Exhale.

I call bullshit.

It was really deflating somehow, even with no sound. I wanted to go upstairs to the jogging track just to pitch myself over the edge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your weight loss. It does feel good when those tight clothes aren't so tight anymore.

I made it to they gym twice this week. They suggest three times but I doubt that will happen. But, I have been trying to watch what I eat. Maybe that combined with some workouts will help.

Seems like staying awake an extra 1-4.5 hours per night with a toddler should burn some extra calories, right?

A.