Monday, October 31, 2005

Monday Monday

Jason Falkner’s fine EP Bliss Descending is now available as Weed files.

Even if you already have it, heck, you get three free listens… why not venture over and roll them while you work today?

***

I ran five miles yesterday morning. Went pretty well. I’m sore today, but now of a mind to start stretching out the distance. The fact that I had enough juice left to go into a good sprint for the last 50-odd yards was encouraging.

***

Showing up at the Halloween party as Torgo worked out well, as the hosts are MST fans. Craig started whistling the enchanting “Torgo Theme” as I walked in.

***

XTC has released a big honkin’ box of Apple Venus demos and such.

***

Both kids are healthy and in school today—hurrah! Nice to have THEGIRL back to her normal self, even if she IS approaching the terrible twos with all due haste. Oh my GOD can that kid give off attitude! I mean… throwing things, glaring, HITTING… she got upset about something yesterday, and walked to the dining room table to grab Kelli’s purse and try to sling it to the floor. This was an angry toddler on a mission, folks.

***

Today is Halloween, of course, which THEBOY'S been looking forward to all month. He’s been counting the days. It’s grey and overcast, so I hope we don’t get our first rain since FOREVER tonight.

***

Cool! I’ve just learned that someone from BACS I lobbied to get hired here did indeed get the job! Not only do I get to see an old friend here, but BACS takes the personnel hit (again), and heck, she’s really good at what she does. Awesome!

No comments: