Monday, July 23, 2007

He's Got Honus Wagner Hair

I finally figured out who my latest dipstick haircut makes me look like.



You decide.



***

Forgive me for posting yet another one of my post-workout photos. Hey, it was handy. And yeah, in case I haven't mentioned it before, I have this compulsion: After I work out, sometimes I take a photo of my sweaty, wish-I-was-dead self and send it to Whit because ultimately, it's his fault.

It's his fault when I get up early in the morning and hop around doing pushups and burpees and squats and all sorts of other exercises with semi-disgusting sounding names.

And this is just one of the most recent ones. I usually make a threatening or obscene gesture. The only thing that keeps me from taking a photo of my actual sweaty butt and sending it to him is that, well, it'd probably break my camera or turn it to stone or something.

***

I'm rambling.

Man I'm tired. MAN. More work on this paper. I'm just cross-eyed with this. I've got six pages of rough draft (minimum length is 10), but one guy who's supposed to be in the paper is hard to turn up research on.

Okay, so I ended in a preposition. Sorry.

***

We had to evacuate the building today when the fire alarm started ringing. It was pretty great.

***

Good night.

No comments: