Monday, August 27, 2007

Bric-a-brac

Wolfboy started first grade today! He went in with no fear.

I tried to ask him how he was feeling about it: "Happy, sad? Excited, scared?"

He thought for a minute.

"I feel okay."

The counselor in me wanted to say, "Really? Let's process that..."

I didn't though.

He said the day went well. He was pleased that some of his best friends are in there with him.

***

Speaking of counseling, my first client was schedule for tonight... and didn't show. Dang.

***

How about Randy Couture whupping Gabriel Gonzaga over the weekend? What is Couture, 43 or 44? I wouldn't mess with that guy if he'd just turned 90.

***

I'm turning 39 on Wednesday, but you know, I still feel like I've got some junior high kid in me.

2 comments:

amcnew said...

Hmmm.... junior high.... I have a vague recollection of junior high. Would love a "do over" on 8th grade, myself.

Geoff said...

America has long wondered what Lance Armstrong would be like if he still had his testicles... and now we know.

WAR Randy!