Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The Seducer--not!





Your Seduction Style: The Natural



Eh? I figured it'd come up with something like, "You couldn't get laid if you stumbled into a drunken bachelorette party just leaving LeBare's, geekboy."

I think about 95% of the second looks or actions of others I initially perceive as flirting turn out to be my imagination anyway. Never has one man worked with so many straight women and been desired so little...

Briscoe



You don't really try to seduce people... it just seems to happen.
Fun loving and free spirited, you bring out the inner child in people.
You are spontaneous, sincere, and unpretentious - a hard combo to find!
People drop their guard around you, and find themselves falling fast.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dunno...I think the description is pretty accurate. I think calling it "the Seducer" is misleading. But I've taken this quiz too and it's a model of cognitive dissonance, so we can't expect too much from it.

Michael