Monday, April 18, 2005

Walking in Georgina's Footsteps...

Kiss Meme
(Italicize if you've done it)

I've kissed someone...

on the cheek.
on the lips.
on their hands or fingers.
in my room.
in their room.
of the same sex.
of the opposite sex.

related to me. (in a family kind of way)
younger than me.
older than me.
with jet black hair.
with curly hair.
with blonde hair & blue eyes.
with flaming red hair.
with straight hair.
smaller/shorter than me.

bigger/taller than me.
with a lip ring.
who was drunk.
who was high.
who I had just met.
who was homosexual.
who I didn't really want to kiss.
on a holiday.
who was my good friend's brother or sister.
who had been/is in jail.
in a graveyard.
at a show/concert.
at a sports event.
at the beach.
in a pool, jacuzzi, or some type of water.

who was legally too young/old for me to have sex with.
with dyed hair.
with a shaved head.
who was/is my good friend.
who was/is in a band.
who has tattoos.
who is of a completely different race than me.
in the rain.
on another continent besides where I was born.
with an accent.
with an std.
on a boat.
in a car/taxi/bus.
on a plane.
at the circus/carnival. (I'm counting the county fair here...)

with a missing body part.
at the movies.
eskimo sytle.


Hmm... this one's really not that exciting. A few additions:

Who wouldn't take no for an answer (on too many occasions... Gummy, Vanessa... blech)
Who smelled bad
Who cornered me
Who opened her mouth like a large-mouth bass
Who complained at the time that we were "moving too slow"
Who asked if I'd been eating Doritos (sorry Lisa... live and learn... high school)

No comments: