Friday, July 21, 2006

an ass beating of unearthly proportions

I'll probably be MIA for a few days. Whit's on the way, so I anticipate a three-day booze and stripper bender.

***

Nah, but we'll be wrapped up doing whatever comes to mind. Gotta get him over to my KM school, show it off.

***

Things have gone okay lately. Kelli's seen a doctor, who thinks she dislocated her shoulder. She's reporting increased mobility in the last couple days, but when we last spoke she was going to have her X-rays looked at by an orthopedic surgeon. I believe this is just for informational/diagnostic purposes, not for overseas surgery.

(Isn't this just nuts?)

***

Oh, and she has clarified: She meant to KICK the SUMBITCH who took her purse.

She said it was a little guy, 17 or 18.

***

You know, I was telling someone this recently... whatever random street person/thug/crook/mall surveyor who next JACKS with me is perhaps going to get an ass beating of unearthly proportions. I've got some pent-up frustration.

(Kidding about the survey person. I think.)

***

The kids have been good lately, and I've found new patience with them somehow. Nothing seems to be so... critical. Nothing seems to be worth getting worked up over.

***

Krav Maga went well yesterday (twice), save for a forearm injury I sustained during some knife drills. Two classes, two knife drills, ONE spot on my forearm hammered over and over. It's discolored today, hurts quite a bit.

***

Current music: "Full of Fire" by Al Green

***

So Bas Rutten is going to face Kimo? Jeez, I don't think I've ever actually seen Kimo WIN.

***

I've been listening to Porcupine Tree just a ton lately. Mostly In Absentia and Deadwing. I must've listened to "Lazarus" five times and "Arriving Somewhere" 20 times yesterday.

***

Happy Friday

1 comment:

Geoff said...

Kimo tested positive for Steroids, hes out. I think Wes Sims is in...