Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Random Thoughts

Yeah, I'm behind, and rather swamped even now, in fact.

So forgive the stream of consciousness vibe here.

***

I register THEBOY for kindergarten today.

WOW.

Guess who responded to that news by saying, "Before you know it he'll be driving your ass to the nursing home"...?

Yeah, Toland.

Guess who just turned 39 yesterday?

Same guy.

Oddly enough, from a statistical viewpoint that might be called a positive correlation.

(Give us a kiss, Mike...)

***

Lately I have two dreams:

I'm speaking Spanish or I'm fighting.

***

I will not live a meaningless life. I will study and sweat and work and progress. I will jam meaning into the seams of this existence to the point of bursting. I mean to be exceptional, even if only to myself.

***

I'm just wired this way.

***

(edited)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like surf the Internet!

Just being ironic, I love the rants BB!

Barley Leafs

Amanda said...

And your ass will be headed for the nursing home before mine is!

Love,
Sis