Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Survey Time!

Y’ever get to that funny place where you OUGHT to go to bed but don’t? You’re tired, you know tomorrow will be better if you get some rest, yet… you just can’t do it?

That’d be me tonight.

“So, self,” I says to myself. “What’re you gonna do? Nothing on TV.”

When in doubt… gank from Nadine!

***

Have you ever been attracted to someone older than you? I’m a guy. Anything with two legs that lacks a penis is a potential target. (Man that was tacky). But yes, and in fact, I’m married to an older person.

What was the last thing you ate?: Dipped a banana in some peach yogurt. Yummers.

Do you believe in love at first sight?: I believe in this crazy, nameless, electric attraction at first sight which probably isn’t love. It’s… bananas. So apparently I believe in tropical fruit at first sight.

Are you wearing socks right now?: (So who put colons after all these question marks anyway?) Yes. I’ve got a recurring toe injury that I’ll now shut up about.

What color is the shirt you’re wearing now?: Navy blue

Do you dance in your kitchen?: Yes, but only for laughs.

When was the last time you ate a cupcake?: A birthday (of mine) or two ago.

Who’s birthday party did you last attend?: My son’s friend, I do believe

Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?: No

Do you tan in the nude?: My pasty white ass has never seen the sun or a tanning bed. That’s the way God intended it. Really, we’re all better for it.

If you were president, what’s the first law you would pass?: Tom Green would be illegal.

Do you think humans will ever live on other planets?: I think we’re timing it just perfectly so that the last moments our current rock is inhabitable will slightly overlap with the first moments we have interplanetary, uh, livin’ capability.

Sub or Burger?: I rarely eat burgers. Go Subway.

With or without frosting?: I don’t eat a whole lot of cake, but I figure icing is part and parcel of the deal, man.

Wheel of Fortune or Price is Right?: Price is Right!

Champagne or Wine?: No

Liquor or Beer?: No

Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston?: No

Aerosmith or The Rolling Stones?: No

Lays or Pringles?: Pringles, boom… guilty… I cannot eat just one. Holy crap, these things = one BIGTIME chink in my anti-junk food armor. My GOD they’re good. I don’t buy them often.

Dunk’n Donuts or Krispy Kreme?: I can’t eat donuts. I like them, but they make me sick. The last time (in my life, believe me) I ate them anyway I ate Krispy Kremes. Wasn’t worth the 12 hours of misery I got out of it.

Older or younger Significant Other?: Older

Snapple or Propel?: I don’t know what Propel is. Snapple’s not bad.

Google or Yahoo?: I swing both ways.

Superman or Batman?: I’ve finally begun to appreciate Batman. Superman… pbft, gimme a break.

Milkshake Flavor: Jamocha!

Ice Cream Dessert: Mint chocolate chip seems to be consistently good no matter the brand.

Cookie: Kelli makes incredible chocolate chip cookies. My policy is to eat so many that I see spiders coming out of the walls. Then I have a couple more for good measure.

Soup: Pho (Vietnamese noodle soup)

Holiday: I like Halloween a lot

Snack: Give me an avacado and some salt.

No comments: