Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Aaaaaaaaaaar!

We’re going to see Paul McCartney Sunday night, and man, I’m genuinely excited. That guy, singing that collection of songs… I’m going to just let myself go, just fully embrace everything I can that he throws at us.

Unless it’s “Biker Like An Icon.”

***

Heh heh… somebody’s put together a ringtone of “Unsung” by Helmet.

***

What kind of pirate am I? You decide!
You can also view a breakdown of results or put one of these on your own page!
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey



***

Why does most of the spam I receive contain the name Jerry Forsyth? Am I missing something?

***

3pm and my motivation is shot all to hell.

Current music: “Live and Let Die” by Paul McCartney & Wings

***

Had a nice Thanksgiving potluck here. I can honestly say that everything I had was good. Hope it all plays nice in my stomach. “Ham, meet curry chicken. Stuffing, meet mysterious cold noodle dish.”

***

Might need a little coffee to put out that fire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Current music: “Live and Let Die” by Paul McCartney & Wings

Oooooh, I can quickstep to that!

Georgina