Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Compulsion

Not sure what I'll write, or why I feel compelled to write.

***

Dad is home, and I spoke to him briefly. He had a lot of visitors yesterday, and I know he got some calls today. He sounded worn out, and mostly I just wanted to hear his voice.

He spoke to Kevin, and of course, they talked about fishing.

***

Work wasn't a disaster when I got back. My duties had been nicely covered, and I really wasn't overwhelmed with stuff to do.

I came home tonight and knocked out a paper that's due tomorrow. I hope I did it right. My brain is tired, and there's some cryptic bit in my notes I don't understand. I'm worried it refers to something in the paper I've neglected to do. I emailed a classmate, but at this point I'm running out of time to make any substantial changes.

***

Something seems to be up with Geoff's blog (http://www.geoffwashere.com), as all I get is a blank page when I click over. Hmm...

***

Tired. Very tired.

No comments: