Thursday, November 10, 2005

Do you need post-GED education?

I’m… looking forward to class tonight. My gosh. I mean… I’ve been looking forward to it for days. And hell, I may have to give an oral presentation tonight (if not, next week).

***

God... this business. If you looked at my breaks overnight, the sales pitches would break down like this:

Do you need post-GED education?
Would you like to be a trucker?
Would you like to drink Corona beer?
Did you get a DUI while driving your truck?
Do you need a bail bondsman due to your DUI?
Do you need a chiropractor due to the wreck you had when you got your DUI?
Do you need a lawyer who specializes in DUIs?
Would you like to call hot singles in your area, or would you like a Jumbo Jack?

There ya go.

***

Hmm… well, the belt had to be tightened a notch once I started working out. Now fastening it at that notch is barely sufficient, as it’s hanging kinda loosely. Shoot, I’m not going all Karen Carpenter on you guys. If you’d seen me at the Asia Buffet loading up at lunch you’d agree. But it’s clear that I’m currently burning more calories than I’m consuming. This is so bizarre.

And there’s only one notch left on the belt for me to go to, actually.

***

Thursday Thursday… we’ll make it.

No comments: