Thursday, May 18, 2006

Keep Your Extremities Close

Yeah, THEGIRL is apparently a cannibal.

That is, she bit a kid at daycare yesterday, then bit her brother last night. Ah crap.

I asked if her classmate was okay, and whether the kid's parents want to kill me now.

The answers were yes and no, respectively.

***

So her little fanny got to go to bed early last night.

***

The Rangers are killing me at the moment. Really... they've gone into the Yankees' house and won a game, then lost two they could have won. They're playing now, but I haven't had a chance to turn on the TV.

***

Had a good four-mile run last night in the cool night air.

***

KM went well today. Combinations are flowing well, becoming more natural all the time.

And I got another stripe today! Shoot, I test for the next belt (yellow) next week. I've heard some horror stories about his tests, but I'm not scared.

***

This weekend THEBOY and I will be away, visiting family and friends in the Houston area. He'll be taking his first ride on an airplane. I'm hoping he can deal with the cabin pressure. I'll take gum.

***

Current music: "Dance All Night" by Boozoo Chavis

***

Happy Thursday. TUF tonight, ya'll.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

was it a half russian kid she bit? my half brother has a girl at his daycare who always bites him, and he proclaims in russian, "SHE WAS TRYING TO EAT ME!"

BB said...

I find that hysterically funny for some reason...