Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I Don't Know

Why THEGIRL cried so much overnight. I’m a little unclear as to how it all started since I was asleep, but International Wife brought her into our room around 2am I guess. She’d been crying, and answered “yes” when asked if she was scared. But she went on and on, even resuming crying jags after some quiet stretches in our bed.

She did finally settle down and sleep beside me pretty uneventfully.

***

Why THEGIRL started it again this morning at the breakfast table. No fever, no puking, no disastrous diapers… I rocked her for a few minutes and then she quietly said “okay” when asked if she was ready for school. She went in with hardly a word.

***

What in the world I did to tweak my perpetually sore shoulder. It was pretty bad yesterday. Today too, though I haven’t pushed my luck by moving it too much. Man, I need this shoulder! At this point it’s been hurting enough (and long enough) that I’m kind of scared to get it checked out for fear they’ll want to cut me. I’m not ready to lose months and months of training.

***

Anything more about [NEWnewjob]

***

--STILL—what to spend my birthday money on. New boots? Sparring gear? Crackers?

***

Whether THBOY will grasp the explanation I gave him as to why the card we were reading is incorrect since it says a king cobra is poisonous (no, it’s venomous). Ah, who am I kidding? I bet he gets it.

***

Why so many folks on the Jelly List are dissing Bruce and Not Lame’s special RJ Manning CD offer…

***

What else to put.

No comments: