Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Okay, so...

this isn't the long post I ought to, uh, post.

I'm tired. Forgive me.

The bad news is that I tweaked the bejeebers out of my back at kickboxing tonight. I'm pretty stiff at the moment, due to see the chiropractor Friday morning.

The good news is that THEBOY, who stood at the edge of the mat and mimicked our workout, got the attention of Sensei, who came over and gave him some pointers. THEBOY took instruction well, and Sensei joked, "That's a future Muay Thai pro right there!"

Not making a case for him being an MMA phenom at age five, okay, but we have been working on some fundamentals in the garage. I'd like to think that the attention THEBOY boy paid, and the desire to use proper technique, came from that.

I owe lots of you phone calls, emails, all that. It's been a crazy week, so forgive me. McAuley, Hosch, Baum... I haven't forgotten you.

Happy belated birthday to Hood, btw. He's dirty 30 now.

Taking my sorry butt to bed.

No comments: